Delicious Paleo (& low-carb) Chocolate Chip Cookies:
*These are also anti-fungal, except that they have a little bit of sugar free chocolate in them
2 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 dashes sea salt
1 bar of sugar free DARK chocolate (I buy mine at Trader Joe's. They are found in the checkout aisle.)
1/2 cup melted butter (Preferably ghee or grass-fed butter. See * below.)
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs (cage-free)
liquid stevia to taste (While your pallet is adjusting, stevia won't taste as sweet to you as sugar. Give it some time, and your taste buds will adjust.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Chop up chocolate bar into small pieces and add to mixture.
2. In a small bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
3. Mix the dry and wet ingredients in the large bowl.
4. Spoon out the cookies one at a time onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. They will not spread during baking as much as regular cookies.
5. Place in oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
*Grass-fed butter and Ghee butter can be found at Trader Joe's, Sprouts, and Whole Foods.