2 lbs round steak, 1 inch thick
1/4 cup sweet potato flour (or other approved flour)
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
3 T ghee butter
1/2 c onion, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1. Cut steak into strips. Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Pound flour mixture into meat with a meat mallet.
2. Brown meat in a large skillet on high.
3. Add onion and tomatoes and cook on low for 1.5 hours or until tender.
4. Add green pepper and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
5. Skim off extra liquid or fat. Add extra seasonings to taste. Serve over greens.
*Whole 30 Approved